We are into the business end of the Champions League group stage.
Teams will now have a fair idea whether they will be progressing to the knockout stage, earning a Europa League spot or exiting Europe altogether.
Premier League champions Manchester City and Manchester United have made it through with a game to spare, Liverpool are second in their group, but Tottenham have work to do.
Groups E to H played their fifth game on Tuesday, 27 November. Groups A to D play on Wednesday, 28 November. All kick-off times GMT.
This week's fixtures: Atletico Madrid v Monaco (17:55), Borussia Dortmund v Club Brugge (20:00).
Bundesliga leaders Borussia Dortmund and La Liga side Atletico Madrid are heavy favourites to reach the last 16, and could do so this week.
- Dortmund need only a draw to progress and will be guaranteed top spot if they win and Atletico lose.
- Atletico will go through with victory over Monaco, or if Club Brugge fail to win.
- Club Brugge must win at Dortmund to stay in contention for a top-two spot.
- Monaco can still claim a Europa League place, but to do so must finish the group stage with more points than Club Brugge.
This week's fixtures: PSV Eindhoven v Barcelona (20:00), Tottenham v Inter Milan (20:00).
Tottenham failed to win their first three games in the group, but victory over PSV Eindhoven last time out kept their hopes of progression alive. With two games remaining, there is only one place left up for grabs.
- La Liga champions Barcelona are already through and will clinch top spot if they win at PSV. A draw will be enough if Inter Milan draw with Spurs.
- Serie A side Inter only need a point at Tottenham to make it through along with Barca.
- Tottenham must win to stay in contention for the remaining place for the knockout stage.
- PSV can still claim a Europa League place, but will be out of contention if they lose to Barca.
This week's fixtures: Napoli v Red Star Belgrade (20:00), PSG v Liverpool (20:00).
Liverpool reached the final last year, but there is still all to play for in this group, with all four sides still in with a chance of going through.
- Liverpool will go through if they win at PSG and Red Star do not beat Napoli.
- Napoli will progress if they beat Red Star and PSG do not beat Liverpool.
- PSG's chances of a maiden Champions League title will end for another year if they lose to Liverpool and Napoli win.
- Red Star will not be able to go through if they lose at Napoli.
This week's fixtures: Lokomotiv Moscow v Galatasaray (17:55), Porto v Schalke (20:00).
Portuguese champions Porto and Bundesliga side Schalke are in a strong position heading into the last two rounds of fixtures.
- Porto will clinch top spot with victory at home against Schalke. A draw will be enough for them to progress, and they will also do so if Galatasaray fail to win at Lokomotiv Moscow.
- Schalke will go through if they win, or if Galatasaray fail to win at Lokomotiv.
- Turkish champions Galatasaray must win to stay in contention for a top-two spot.
- Lokomotiv can still claim a Europa League place but must beat Galatasaray to have any chance.